She was exactly 2 rows behind us and I know she was burning inside...I'm happy
Lisa1471 Lisa1471 36-40, F 10 Answers Jan 1 in Affairs

You're still with him even though you know he has a mistress?

What the?...

Best Answer

Yeah but listen hes not gonna bring in new years with her.I got the kiss.

Best Answer

No, this does not prove a thing. He has issues, just a peck with you in the house of God while he is cheating on you (Adultry)....she is sitting right there and he's putting on an act for all the church members while living in his lust with her and here you are, his wife?...he can't hide from God though...heck no!

God knows what he's doing, he can fool you, use you, you put up with his nonsense, fool the church and fool this other woman but he is not fooling God.

Best Answer

Yea but he did it right in front of her though and I know that it bothered her.Wasn't he trying to tell her something by doing this?

Best Answer

No, I don't think so. It sounds like he was trying to convince the church that he's a loyal and devoted husband to you...an act. You hold onto the hope lisa that he really cares...this is your life . I understand the hope part of a woman who loves her man but when that man continues to cheat on you and puts on an act in front of others to make himself look good to them...this is called deceit.
He is deceiving you, the church and the mistress...but not God. That peck may have bothered her, but he can always feed her lies later. This is my opinion on everything you have said about this situation over the period of time I have been on ep.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

What you mean feed her lies later? She knows now we're in love.You should seen her she had sexy dress on for him but I got the kiss.I think the affair is ending.Wouldn't you say she felt stupid though? I don't think it was act he kissed his own wife on new years.she was alone w her daughter.I don't think they will have sex.every so often he may have cut his eye at her but it was nothing.

Best Answer

I say lies later because he has been lieing to you both. Goodness only knows what he tells her when they both are alone about you....I am going to be quite frank now...guys can be damn good talkers, actors when it comes to their own agenda. They will invent stories...lies to whoever they can to get what they want from a woman. I am a woman, I know how people are, I have been around in this world lisa and have met the best and the worst of them. I learned many things, I am wise praise God for the wisdom along the way. I see you getting your hopes up with him and the compassion in me feels for you in this situation. Like I said this is your life, you choose how you wish you live it. If it was me, I would drop him like a bad habit. I would turn his world around by not allowing his behavior any longer and I would focus on what was best for my child and me....let them both have each other and live a whole new life with the child in a nurturing and positive environment while he goes on to deceive others in his own deceitful world. This is me, my opinion...this is your life, you deserve quality in your life and so does your child. I mean all of this in the best of ways and send you hugs. You have lost your worth throughout this ordeal and it would be good for you to find your worth.

Best Answer

Its hard to let go.I don't want her to have him its not even lime he fates for her.would you think he'd really peck me in front of a lady hes been sleeping with for 4 yrs.the staring at her on purpose for her to see is all an act.
everyone knows shes the fool though.

Best Answer

He could have stared at her this way for the attention part of it, to see her reaction. Difficult to really say exactly why. I know it is hard for you to let go, you love him. Your holding onto the hopes that he will change, maybe that he will be the man you want him to be eventually and that maybe someday he will stop all of this and be with you only.
Only he can change himself and if he ever does. The question you might want to ask yourself is" If he doesn't truly change, can I be happy with him being this way the rest of our lives"? Would you be willing to keep going on this way for the rest of your life? These are important things to think about when you think about them. A big house means nothing, new cars, etc...they mean nothing. Take the material items out of the equation...think of inner peace, joy, happiness...not the house, cars, furniture...material items can be replaced and they are only things. Peace of mind, joy, happiness and closeness can not be replaced. You can't buy these.

Best Answer

I know but he will change. I doubt she be in his life long.we are so happy you gotta understand that.Anyone that seen us last night will see how he gv me my kiss right away on top of that in front of her.that was his way letting her know its over.I'm pretty sure.Why do you think in his text msgs ti her he keeps sayin her name!

Best Answer

I can't understand how a person who is so-called happy is out cheating with someone else. I could never understand this with those who I have seen go through this. Is he still texting her?

Best Answer

Yeah they text when hes at work.he tells me cause hes bored.I have to tell you something though he always performs oral on her.but why is he sayin her name in text? Is it cause hes thinking about me so he don't want say my name?

Best Answer

If he is still texting her, then things are not over between them. A man who is real and has ended things will not remain in contact with the other woman....he would have no reason to. So, now we know he is still seeing her. As for him saying her name....it is very possible that he does not want to say your name to her because if he did, she would get hurt or angry and he doesn't want this because they are still involved with each other.
As for the kissing in the church.....it was an act. If he truly cared and loved you, he would not text her at all...he would completely forget her, no oral...no nothing. He doesn't care....you are the stability, the person at home who cleans, washes and raises the child (not fair at all to you)....she is the romance, sex, happy stuff he wants.

Best Answer

Ok but texting is not cheating though.do you think its a big deal if he continues to stare?I know you've said plenty times the kiss was an act toy really believe that? I'm serious you think it was for show as for many members know about them two?

Best Answer

Yes, I think it was for show..I am being serious and have been all this time. To make others think it's over between them, that he's the loyal husband and devoted husband which he is not because of what he is doing...the texting shows it's not over. If he was done with her and wanting to be true to you, he would stop all contact with her. He would not remain in text, call...nothing. He would not even want a friendship with another woman after what he's been doing to do....to the marriage. He would want to prove to you he is faithful, he would want to prove himself to you if he really cared.

Best Answer

I agree but I think the kiss will make her leave him.she really cant handle it and you can see that.

Best Answer

I hope for your sake this is true. And I also hope he stays away from other women and remains faithful to you.

Best Answer

Thank you spiny, I appreciate this :-)

Best Answer

Uh do I have to block your ***.are you a troll.

Best Answer

No one here wants to know your husbands betrayed to the oath. You should be ashamed.

Best Answer

Weird.

How that would make anyone happy is beyond me.

*smh*

Best Answer

No I'm saying he had to do it for a reason.she was right behind us.

Best Answer

I get it. Your husband and her are fornicaters and adulterers..and they attend church like hypocrites and you..are a su(ker!

Best Answer

No I'm not he kissed me in front of her so that tells you smthg

Best Answer

Yes..you all deserve each other.

Best Answer

no hes gonna stop seeing her.shes gonna stop cuz shes mad

Best Answer

Sounds like a great reality TV show!

Best Answer

Pecked you, then pinned her lol

Best Answer

No we were together n she wished

Best Answer

You better go on offense not just stand on sideline. Warn her to leave, don't even think about approaching him. Cat fight if you must. Sharpen your claws

Best Answer

Huh

Best Answer

Are you going to freely allow him to continue seeing her?? Just stand by and do nothing?? Kick her *** and then knock sense into his head. His ***** is doing all the thinking and leading him.

Best Answer

Sometimes it is hard to differentiate between bravery and stupidity

or then maybe both of you no longer matters.. he has another ....

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer