I was on a "girls" PG 13 website. I began having conversations with a man from the site offline through text and emails. One day he asked if I worked as "so and so". He said i have an unusual name and was just curious. I made the mistake of replying yes I did, work as "so and so". About 3 months later ,I got a call and actual visit from the board which governs people in my profession. Lets just say I am a newbie and not licenced just yet. The board had recieved an annonymous question as to my credentials based on a shady website. The information on the site , I was unaware of. Also, it had been posted without question for over a year. I never questioned him on the subject. lately, he has been brining up tidbits he has found on the internet about me and asking about them. My question is do I pretend like i am not creeped out by his stalking and see what he wants, or polietly say back off, or just stop all communication. Yes , I know STUPID JUDGEMENT!!
abbey13 abbey13 36-40, F 9 Answers May 28, 2011

And the moral of the story is...beware the internet, you've learned the hard way love.

Best Answer

Try reverse psychology. Out-creep him and tell him nothing he wants to hear.

Best Answer

which one?i can think of about... 5

Best Answer

i think stop all together .... this sounds way creepy to me..

Best Answer

i would be honest and tell him hes creeping you out a bit. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding. If he tries anything just file a report.

Best Answer

wow....... don't ignore it...... I'd even say look into seeing if you can report him to any authorities, he's already messed with your life.... don't let him do anymore damage..... What was he even doing on a "girls" site? sounds like a predator to me...... good luck<br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

Perhaps, you should not be talking about it here as well.<br />
AIDE.

Best Answer

Agree!

Best Answer

I was thinking the same. He's probably stalking you through here too.

Best Answer

Good thinking!

Best Answer

Agreed catwhiskers.

Best Answer

I would not think he would be looking here though. His questions are precise. Yes I have a lot of problems, but I think sharing here has helped me get some real answers. All of the questions I have asked , I had never even thought to ask in real life. Thank you for the insight and problem solving.

Best Answer