I'm not a guy. So does he have a girlfriend? If not I wouldn't buy him a gift I would just ask him out on a date.

Best Answer

good point... I didn't think about that

Best Answer

no he is single and so am I.

Best Answer

buying him a gift on valentines day could scare him away.

Best Answer

just ask him out. the chocolates is a nice touch but really unnecessary i thinks.

Best Answer

I say you should ask him out, odds are he will say yes.

Best Answer

I don't understand the game playing, or even the booze/choclate game. Ask him out and have a good time.

Best Answer

Truely Guys thinking<br />
there are many smart,talented and handsome guys.What do you think about them

Best Answer

Define liquor filled chocolates. My guess is your nit being literal at all and your sending chocolates be just chalk o late!

Best Answer

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000YHNQSC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&amp;m=A2AODPVA72SWU
they are real, he's a sugar -holic and he like drinking with his buddies on the weekend so I thought it fit.

Best Answer

Give him the chocolates and let them know they are from you. Don't give them to him face to face because he will feel awkward for not having something for you. What the heck! It's just chocolates. He can take it any way he wants from there.

Best Answer

why would you give it to him and not want him to know it was from you. You can always give a friend a gift

Best Answer

Forget the chocolates. Tell him how you feel. You're already friends. Friends make the best mates.

Best Answer

Why wait till Valentine?

Best Answer

Just tell him exactly what you just said here and give him the same freedom of options as he gave you back then. Ya never know... he might be just waiting for you to realize that he's a keeper.

Best Answer

Thank you to everyone for their advice! I now have a date with him on Monday! :D

Best Answer

you sound reserved about asking him out in the first place

Best Answer

I am a little because I don't want it to screw up our friendship if he doesn't like me like that anymore.

Best Answer

So ask him. If he wants more than a friendship.. he will tell you. If the friendship is already good.. asking shouldn't affect it

Best Answer

I'm not a guy but why don't you just give him the chocolates so he knows the gift comes from you..then ask him out on a date.<br />
Just be straight up.

Best Answer