orynx orynx 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Singledom

yes, Jesus :)

Best Answer

True love does exist, but you have to earn it. Be the best person, you treat everyone with respect and love yourself and you will find it one day

Best Answer

yes, but i think it has to find you

Best Answer

There is true love but you shoulld not think it is like in the movies. Sometimes it is not easy to find it and takes a long time. True love is trust, understanding and accepting one another the way they are and of course laugh a lot. The knight on white horse most likely will not come as we picture it when we are young but your personal knight can come, and you can find him anywhere. Be patient, you are very young and you have plenty of time. I have found my man in my thirties! Have some fun, get to know people and set your standards. You have a choice always. And in the process try to build your independence. life can be fulfilling even without a man and it makes you stronger.

Best Answer

I think that "True Love" that the fairy tails describe isn't Real! I believe Yes there is LOVE and when you find them it takes alot of working together to make the relationship work.But your Love will grow stronger as each day passes by this is how I feel! You shall find him someday!!

Best Answer

Try the "True Love's R Us" store at the local mall or on-line....free delivery

Best Answer

Its all really relative. Does it exist? yes but is it as pretty as you imagine? definitely not. It takes sacrifice and doing many things you never thought you'd do or you just don't like. Where to find one? just at a place where you'd go because its something you believe in and represents you where men go to. Good luck, it definitely feels amazing to feel loved in return.

Best Answer

Yes but it will find you before you find it.

Best Answer

u think so?

Best Answer

It doe's for me, but I'm sorry I can't help you find your's, only you can find it!

Best Answer

Yes. When you are ready it will find you.

Best Answer

and how will i know that am ready?

Best Answer

When true love comes to you, then you are ready. Just go live your life and don't worry about it.

Best Answer

True love does exist..and you can not find it..it has to find you and when it finds you..you will have no problem realizing that it is true love!!

Best Answer

Thats for shure.

Best Answer

Yes, start it from your heart.

Best Answer

All of nature, the air we breathe and the universe

Best Answer

Do a Google search for "true love". If you get any hits, then you should feel encouraged.

Best Answer

done one before and i just got discouraged

Best Answer