dainel dainel 26-30, F 37 Answers May 14, 2009

Love is something we create....<br />
...feeling creative?

Best Answer

Yes....As many times as we'll open our hearts up for it......

Best Answer

I hope so. I don't want to think I'll never have it again. I don't want to think that the rest of my life will be spent comparing or missing something from the past. <br />
I'd like to think love is endless- and that you can find it as many times as your heart and life allow, and that hopefully all it ever takes is one great love to last a lifetime, but if not- that there is more out there, somewhere.

Best Answer

Yes, true love can come more than once. <br />
I don't really like to say "true love" or "soul mates" because from what I've seen, love is more about compatibility than perfection.

Best Answer

No; for most people, it doesn't even come once. If you are in the experience of a once-in-a-lifetime love, you know it and will always know it, in fact, you will never doubt it. No one who has experienced true love would ask this question or answer with the idea that you can be in love, true love, more than once.

Best Answer

I believe it can come more than once yes. But i also believe that once you find it you should do everything you can to keep it and not have to look again.

Best Answer

For some it never happens. So if yourve had it, be glad.

Best Answer

no...

Best Answer

No,i think true love happens only once in life.The first thing is that when you are in love what all you can do for your love.If you really love someone i think you can never forget her and you love her till your death.The day you find you find your true love,you will automatically get your answer.

Best Answer

WHAT IS TRUE LOVE?

Best Answer

No true love can come several times in a life time. We all change. Our wants our needs, We get other prioritys<br />
When we are young we want sex, fun comfort and worry about the now. We get a partner that suits the now.<br />
Later on in life we worry about the future and stability.<br />
They both require love but not necessary the same partner. This may happen several times in your life as you change.

Best Answer

True love happens once and only once..... I don't believe this theory that true love happens again and again..... If u r falling in love more than once, this means the first one wasn't true..... It is something that u change ur destination as per ur mood when u feel that it is very far and u set the nearest one and u called it second love..... Remember there were no second love for romeo and Juliet, shree and farhad, laila and majnu, heer and ranjha, radha and Krishna and the ultimate one shiv and Parvati...........

Best Answer

maybe yes

Best Answer

Well what is "true love" I believe that you can find someone that you love many times in your life however there will always be one person that was a "true love", it's not always a first but when you meet someone that is your true love you will know because every other potential love after that, no matter how wonderful, in the end would still lead back to comparison with your true love. I believe that you can and sometimes have to move on buy you can never love 2 people in the same way, after being heart broken once you lose trust and emotion, it is rare that this is ever fully recovered, you can still "love" another and be very happy but the more heart break you go through the less love you have to give to people.

Best Answer

I read once that we always think our first love is our last and our last love is our first.

Best Answer

yes...i believe that true love comes more than once in a lifetime..but not once in a lifetime...because more than for me is forever ..

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes, only if you believe... what is true love? www.takeninhand.com, Surrendered Wife - Laura Doyle

Best Answer

I am married for the second time. I had to divorce my first after serious issues came up in his life. True love --- I am not sure what it is anymore. Now I just try to be happy and that is ev

Best Answer

I think people get confused by love and being " In love" with someone. It can be confusing.. but once you find the right one.. You know the difference. Sometimes its a lil too late, but then again.. whats meant to be will be.

Best Answer