Is true talent from hardwork or from being gifted, does talent have to with hardwork?
flowerpowerr flowerpowerr 16-17, F 16 Answers Aug 17 in Parenting & Family

True talent still has to work hard

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

Talent is part gift and part hard work. You can have the talent but do nothing with it and never know what you could have done. So always go for it and do the best you can. Sorry I did not mean this to turn in to a lecture lol

Best Answer

Talent doesn't go far without the hard work.

Best Answer

Both natural talent and much hard work are needed to accomplish anything. That is the idea expressed by the Cantonese term "Kung Fu".

Best Answer

Talent is a gift your born with it...

Actually being successful in the field you chose takes both

Best Answer

you left out right place, right time, knowing somebody, and a host of other things. one thing is for sure, if you want something you'll work for it - and it won't feel like work.

Best Answer

Each offers a different type of reward. I'd say that if you are talented then most of the work has been taken care of already. As in you just need to promote what you do best. Without much if any selling at all :)

Best Answer

Whether the talent arrived as a gift or from hard work ... I try to remind myself, that I need to apply it ... otherwise it becomes irrelevant.

Best Answer

BOTH hard work and being gifted :-O

Best Answer

It's from being gifted.
Anyone can work their arse off and eventually learn to do something.
Talent is something someone's naturally good at or picks up with ease :P

Best Answer

Well for art, like drawing or singing I can end up being stronger than those who take training, but for golf, I take a long long time......

Best Answer

"I worked hard and I taught myself how to play the piano so that I use my talent of perfect pitch and composing music." This is an example of both talent and hard work.
"Many people think that I'm a math genius, which isn't true. It only appears as such because I know more than the average person, and know more topics than what is taught in school, and am obsessed with it, but even though I'm quick to pick up the topics, I'm not a math genius."
AKA I'm talented at math itself, but not at doing math.

Best Answer

Practice makes perfect,, However some don't even need to :(

Best Answer

It works either way.

Best Answer

HI flowerpowerr
True talent is both.
:)

Best Answer

You can't master something on the first try.

Best Answer

Success is hardwork meeting your gift.

Best Answer