veronica4ever veronica4ever 26-30, F 13 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Hello, from my experience yes it does..<br />
It led to arguments over who has access to it,<br />
my partner wanted complete control which I wasn't comfortable with, I didn't understand why it couldn't be an even task. So yes, the more money the more problems!!

Best Answer

I haven't seen that....but I've seen families and relationships fall apart after a death, and the fighting over wills, estates, etc. ruins them....it's really disgusting.....

Best Answer

I'm gonna say no, it's the lack of it.

Best Answer

A girl friend I know told me her boyfriend inherited a huge sum of money and promptly dumped her. They had been together 7 years...

Best Answer

wow, what a Ahole.

Best Answer

It's common actually. With all the extra money I guess they figure they can do better with a different mate. Funny thing is most people are broke within a few years of receiving a large amount of money.

Best Answer

yup. that's true. it's like they go crazy when they get it they don't think straight and misspend it or invest it wrongly

Best Answer

If the relationships are true and strong, then no problem. I can only hope I gets large sums of money!!! If I do, is will remain the same only have more fun!!!

Best Answer

Usually, money makes everyone happy.<br />
It can destroy a relationship if one is a spender or gambler.

Best Answer

it definitely makes it difficult to talk about much else

Best Answer

My ex inherited a large sum of money and it helped our relationship. She filed for divorce.

Best Answer

that's sad. sorry to hear that. has karma caught up with her yet?

Best Answer

No, it wasn't sad. It was the best thing that ever happened to me and no, I don't believe in karma.

Best Answer

then good for you both;) i guess it was a happy ending for the two of ya:)

Best Answer

I don't know...but for the sake of empirical research, I'd be willing to accept a large sum of money.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Money can't let me close to it. I'm too dangerous. I have read about it though. It's true. Look at hollywood marriages and read about lottery winners.

Best Answer

good point. maybe money brings more problems than it gets rid of.

Best Answer

The tool isn't the problem. The problem is how the tool is used. Money isn't even a real thing anymore. It's a data base we keep on ourselves to determine social status.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer