rkr0czccxx rkr0czccxx 46-50 10 Answers Jun 1, 2010

I just don't know why a woman would even want to try dog or horse ***. I mean really would you? This is just wrong on so many levels.

Best Answer

hmmm...it is a disgusting question, but i find it amusing that you imply that women who love dog's *** have even tried horse's *** and vice a versa...

Best Answer

I have spoken to a couple who very much enjoys dog ***, especially how much of it is produced, After that, I think it is just the knowing of how dirty and taboo it all is. I can understand that.

Best Answer

if there's a woman that can say which is the better of the two, i'm scared of that *****.

Best Answer

you should be specifically asking the freaks on here that are into that ****, not the general population. disgusting question is right.

Best Answer

I don't know about comparing the two, but I certainly would not pass up the chance to suck a pony, or horse **** and taste the ***..

Best Answer

2kool69 i want you cu*

Best Answer

Hey, they can try my ***. Have loads to spare and can place it anywhere!

Best Answer

I want your cu*

Best Answer