TheListeningOne TheListeningOne 31-35, M 14 Answers Oct 9, 2010

Sometimes, yes. It's actually pretty common in women.

Best Answer

it does all the time

Best Answer

It makes me hungry. (for food)

Best Answer

not while I'm actually doing it. Then, it just makes me tired..

Best Answer

Oh my yes. Working out to music and reading makes me very horny.

Best Answer

It makes me very horny. I have noticed that a lot of the women at the gym get very erect nipples when they are working out hard. hmmmm

Best Answer

YES, to answer your question, I am a healthy and fit woman who does different forms of exercise to stay in shape.<br />
I have noticed the horniness right after I exercise, it was so strong to the point I thought I wasn't normal and reasoned should I cut back on exercising so much. <br />
After some research on this subject, i found that it is a natural body response that effects each man or woman differently. Meaning some of us do get horny and others don't.

Best Answer

After I have had a really good work-out and see my pumped-up muscles, I am very horny and have to relieve myself to relieve all the sexual tension that has built up!

Best Answer

No?

Best Answer

absolutely. I don't know what it is. I just want to get naked after working out.

Best Answer

Yes, Always.. Does not matter running, or strength training.

Best Answer