chamoix cream, as much as you can carry, good luck.

Best Answer

:) thanks - I am terribly out of shape and will have to work up to longer rides.

Best Answer

happy spinnin

Best Answer

I used to cycle anything up to 60 miles at the weekends. I wanted to tour the UK; it was a nice dream, but one which was destined to not come to pass. But as for you? You go lady, because if I had half a chance I would have jumped at it.<br />
Sorry, didn't answer your question (as such) but I *do* wish I could have toured on my cycle :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Right now I'm just a "wisher" because it sounds like loads of fun but I probably couldn't even make it 5 miles on a bike right now. Before the end of this year I hope to work up to going somewhere even if it isn't a big trip.

Best Answer

Oh do work at it! There is nothing like cycling, escpecially rural routes. Set yourself a target (looks like you already have!) and go for it. If you only have a long day of it, you will love it. If you can do more than a day (overnight, or a few overnights) you will *definately* get the bug to do it over and over again. Good luck to you :)

Best Answer