meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 4 Answers Sep 25, 2013 in Community

Yes, pretty much. A pop psychology way of saying, "don't be so damned hard-headed."

Best Answer

:D I'm glad I am hard headed then!

Best Answer

No. It means someone wants to help you. But what you NEED has nothing to do with it -- only you know what you need. It does not make sense to say, "She needs to..." etc., because we can't jump inside someone's soul and know what that person needs.

I'd like to kick that phrase out of the universe.

Best Answer

Yeah me too...It is condescending!!.............

Best Answer

Aieeeee,this isn't easy,if you're speaking of the bureaucracy,USUALLY,yes they process cases,and do not help people,BUT

I know quite a few people who try to help others,very much on the QT..if Joe sez he needs a ride,and I show up at his doorway with two coffees,my engine running and hes still in his PJs ,saying,Oh,not today!

Depends

Best Answer

Yes you are correct, depends on the situation.....in this situation I took it to be condescending, and it was while dealing with bureaucracy.

Best Answer

I can't help you unless you give me the informations I need to help you. Therefore I need you to help me (by giving info) so I can help you.

Best Answer

That is one interpretation.......in this case they had info.

Best Answer