My cat has some how figured out that i cant hear well so he'll climb the screen and thump the door knob with his paw!
peachfuzz68 peachfuzz68 41-45, F 9 Answers May 12, 2012

He just sends me an email.

Best Answer

My cat taps on the window O_o

Best Answer

he wakes me up scrtching the bedroom door sits on the window sill until he gets fed and rolls around the garden to get my attention, cats are clever

Best Answer

lmao!

Best Answer

my cat passed away not long ago but he used to knock on the door like a human with his paws lol

Best Answer

Lol... my (god rest her soul) kitty would meow and throttle the storm door...

Best Answer

i put a small bell outside and inside the window , he would ring the bell to go in and out , but he liked it a lot and if i took to long or longer then 2 seconds , he would ring again and "sigh" to show his impatience my friend said i spoiled him , but "Buddy" , i loved dearly he was my true friend

Best Answer

He gets me a present....... A dead mouse. Hha either that or he meows for half an hour till we open the door for him.. :/ hehe his a cutie but :) i LOVE MY CAT <3

Best Answer