bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 12 Answers Dec 4, 2013 in Parenting & Family

No.... it permanently of silent, without vibrate. It serves me, I am not enslaved to it.

Micky:))

Best Answer

Yeah, what's worse is how it'll do it AFTER I turn it off.

Best Answer

this is funny either way... but I have to know... does this really happen to you? The reason I ask is because my phone is on silent, always, but sometimes it vibrates for no reason, I will be walking with it in my purse and I will feel it going off and when I check, no text, no message, no missed calls...

Best Answer

It happens at times, yes - my phone will also start playing music or notification sounds for no reason. I always check what has been going on when it does so and the music player hasn't been touched, there's no updates, texts, calls, no nothing - and when it will not stop ringing, not even when I turn the volume down to 0 then I turn it off - and it keeps ringing. O.e

Best Answer

lol... cool... well I can see where some people wouldn't think it was cool, but its nice to know its not just me!

Best Answer

Yes but it's because I was asleep.....

Best Answer

No. It's a main contact with my boyfriend. Can't seem to get my ringtone to stay. But it 'dings and vibrates' when I get a text. To which we txt a lot!

YES I'm new to the world of cellular.

Best Answer

The fact that it would ring at all scares the shyt outta me

Best Answer

Nope!

Best Answer

not my cell, my regular phone, thats why i dont give my number out unless i absolutely have to like for jobs or whatever

Best Answer

ya cause it usually never does..so I'm never expecting it...O.o'

Best Answer

Yes! When I forgot that I turned up the volume and didn't lower it again when things were quiet!

Best Answer

yeah, mostly when im calm and its absolutely quiet

Best Answer