Look into autism spectrum disorders. Not trying to scare you but hopefully you can at least rule that out. Our child was diagnosed at 12 and could have been sooner had I not been in denial. It kills me to think we could have helped her sooner .

Best Answer

Some details might help! My little girl throws tantrums on occasion. I did the attachment parenting thing so I feel like I learned her ways a lot more than with her older sister. There's a reason behind every tantrum, I know that much. Expect them when you put too much pressure on a little one, like getting them overstimulated or overexcited to exhaustion. It's like that a lot with toddlers, and it's still like that with my daughter because she has autism. Kids love excitement and bright colors and crowds, but it can be too much for them after a while.Sometimes they just want attention or affection and there's no spoiling them with love. Sometimes they want something so they're testing boundaries, seeing what might get them what they want. That's all just a part of learning about social interaction.

Best Answer