If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion : Edit your details to include the make of the brass facet then users may be able to tell you if its the same , Most are standardized nowadays in their assembly unless you buy a really fancy touch sensor model . <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

I don't know the make Paschar. Its brass with cream porcelain on the valves &amp; the facet is like a big upside down J. No its not touch sensor, you need to turn the valve on for it to work, but can't keep on turning it to really strong like the round kind, it only turns from closed to open in one 45 degree angle. Does that help?

Best Answer

Oh Boy , Even as a retired master craftsman the best advice I can give you at this point is to call a pro for this job , Any plumber worth his salt would have the correct tools and knowledge of how to fix it ( It's an on site job that cannot be explained over the web ) .

Best Answer

Yeah, I know I can do that too. She doesn't want to hire anyone &amp; I can't stand to hear it drip anymore. Its such a waste of water.

Best Answer

I'm expected to work miracles, yes.

Best Answer

Not sure on your technical side of the question. One thing I could never get the hang of was plumbing. Sorry, dude.
Although I know nothing about plumbing and can never get it right they keep asking me to do it. You get what you pay for I guess.

Best Answer

I hate that.

Best Answer

I'm no fan of plumbing either.

Best Answer

Nope-

Best Answer

Lucky you. Congratulations!

Best Answer

I don't know which end of the happer to hold

Best Answer

Persuading who? I'm the one going to fix it. If I don't do it, noone will. :#(

Best Answer

Happer? You mean for the toilet? Don't remind me, I have to fix that too. Shhhh, she doesn't know about that yet.

Best Answer

once a married man...a handy man

Best Answer

I'm not married. I just live there.

Best Answer

How did you develop your skills of becoming a handyman? Did you read books or was it trial &amp; error? Or do you just hire someone every time?

Best Answer

practice

Best Answer

Trial &amp; Error. Yeah, that's mostly how I learn too.

Best Answer