Well I woke up from a deep sleep one night and he was vigorously trying to stimulate me : : :
anniebeme anniebeme 46-50, F 12 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Marriage

I DO THAT!

Best Answer

I DO!
NOT ONLY WHEN SHE'S SLEEPING.......
:-)

Best Answer

I HOPE SO, AT MY AGE!

Best Answer

I have been sleep "come on to" before, which led to sleep sex.

Best Answer

I wish , lol

Best Answer

I know this is meant for the ladies... but...Question for the question... if you are married and in love...what is inappropriate... He should respect your sleep but sometimes us guys just love our woman soooo much ...thoughts begin and then hanky panky starts... yet if theres a no not now... he should roll over after a sweet kiss and forget it til later.

Best Answer

What's inappropriate?? You should feel most comfortable in your own skin when you're with him! ;)

Best Answer

It would be the only time I get to have any intimacy with her

Best Answer

It depends on your definition. I like have my hand on my gf's butt in bed (bedtime bed), but I am not thinking about her sexually, and I would imagine that some men do the same with a woman's breasts. But if he's goosing you or something, uh, that is way wrong.

Best Answer