By not doing things/ or by doing things wrong, that you think should be common sense.... You know the things that make you think, "What is wrong with you anyway?"
summers5 summers5 31-35, F 16 Answers Aug 6, 2009

No, not at all.

Best Answer

Just adorably stupid at times :) You know, when he installs the chainsaw chain backwards, or burns all the water out of a pot ruining it. I can be adorably stupid at times as well.

Best Answer

I think my husband is just lazy, but not stupid. Big difference. Thinking too hard might be too much work and so, at times it appears he isn't up to par intellectually. However, if you read his txt messages about his analysis on why certain sporting events turned out the way they did - then you would think he is solving a world crisis and a scholar. Seriously, a lazy thinker. He is highly skilled in geography, science and math. Go figure. No one would even know it. Comes in handy to help the kids with homework though.

Best Answer

my husband is stupid it seems in certain things................. i wonder if he is faking it though ??!! just so we wont be on the same page ................

Best Answer

I sure she would say I do sometimes.

Best Answer

No not at alll

Best Answer

I'm never ever getting married - so i'll never have to know.<br />
Thankfully.

Best Answer

yeah, but I'm guilty of the same things. we tend to pick up where the other leaves off.

Best Answer