Tummytocker Tummytocker 51-55, F 10 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Community

Yes, because my parents are not divorced.<br />
There's never been a year without a huge argument/shouting match

Best Answer

When it rains it pours an in my life it hasn't stopped raining on my life for 4 years now an it seems to get worse every time .

Best Answer

Do you think it is related to age? When I was younger I could just shrug things off, but now it is harder.

Best Answer

When your younger I do think we think our problems are very real as we get older that thing called responsible kicks in some .

Best Answer

Only when I think about it that way.

Best Answer

I guess that's the answer. Sometimes I think about it and other times I just get on with it.

Best Answer

It's not an easy answer, but its the only answer I can give you. My life is not "easy" but lately, I have chosen to not give it the power to consume me.

Best Answer

It doesn't consume me as such, it just makes me feel really tired and heavy and wishing I could find peace.

Best Answer

Okay, maybe consuming wasn't a good word. Let me be simple and just say... bring me down. The law of attraction is a beautiful thing. You can't be upset, and hope to find happiness from it.

Best Answer

My life is a roller coaster of good and bad. Survival is all about adaptation and accepting things you can't change.

Best Answer

Yep :P

Best Answer

Nope...but yours does!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I feel it has been a succession of marvelous experiences that have made me stronger in every way. Can't say the divorce or the coma thrilled me, but they contributed to my education.. I know I am in control of my life once again and have embarked on new journey that I hope will be most rewarding

Best Answer

I think I'm going to throw up.

Best Answer

Yeah, but it's all relative. I would think O'bama's stresses have more substance than mine.

Best Answer

Why? I'm sure Obama couldn't actually give a toss.

Best Answer

Obviously my stresses are minor compared to worrying about who will use a nulear weapon and how to get out of that much debt. Are you that thick you can't see the difference or are you just a Republican. I didn't say O'Bama gave a toss and nor did I infer it.

Best Answer

Wake up. The recession was orchestrated. Why would banks buy toxic debts; debts that mounted up due to loans being made to people who had no means at all of repaying them? And where exactly is all the money that has disappeared worldwide. Its all crap to bring you to your knees. Obama couldn't care less about nuclear bombs.

Best Answer

O O<br />
------

Best Answer