My loyalty is infinite but if am betrayed, you'll be eating dust coz I will run away and won't be anywhere near.

Best Answer

I am only loyal to my closest family and friends, all else is just details. Politics, spirituality, history, science etc... all changes as you learn and grow, what you may believe to be true today can change in seconds with a tiny piece of information that was not previously known.

Best Answer

I am loyal to my wife and children <br />
political views are different

Best Answer

I have been told by my wife and others close to me that I am loyal to a fault. However, my loyalty does have limits and boundaries. As others have said, the limits of my loyalty become lower in direct proportion to the emotional distance of the individuals involved. I am sure I would sacrifice myself, in almost any way you can imagine, for my wife and children. The limits to my loyalty to friends are very high, but not insurmountable if the betrayal is great. The limits of my loyalty to political party are shrinking rapidly as I feel increasingly betrayed by politicians betrayal of their promises and the founding principals in which I believe.

Best Answer