Mine used to be unkind consistently- haven't heard that noise in 3 years and don't miss it

Best Answer

Yes, yep and thrice yeah. Little cow she is. She is toxic. And I'm seriously considering not letting her back into my life again after a row this xmas. She thinks nothing of slagging any member of the family or friend that is not in her presense at that moment in time. Even though you know that person is doing everything for her. You could give her the crown jewels and it still wouldn't be the right ones or sparkly enough.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure she tells certain things to my siblings, because she has a tendency to tell me certain things about them.<br />
But she isn't super nice to me or anything like that. She is just herself with me, because I know her too well. If she tries to fool me, I catch it pretty much straight off, and I call her on it. (She HATES that. lol) With my sister in law, there's the nicey nice thing, but I'm never around it any more...thank goodness.

Best Answer

dont see dont hear im blessed that way!

Best Answer

No, in fact the other way around. She criticises me if I act or do something wrong. She rarely criticises me in public, mostly in private. But she does say nice things about me to other people. She also says good things directly to me too.

Best Answer