I always hate them when I hear them arguing to each other.
ginnn ginnn 18-21, M 15 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Family Struggles

Mine never did, but divorced after 20 years anyway. Some people argue forever and are still together. I don't like yelling at all. There is a better way to handle every situation and I have never seen yelling solve anything and most of the time once can make a point much better without it. Why put yourself on someone else's level just to make a point. Some people just feel they can't prove a point without yelling about it and actually prefer an audience. I think it gives them a feeling of some sort of superiority or control when actually they are totally out of control.

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer

sadly, yes. all day e'reday. insulting each other for the stupidest things. its come to the point where I literally walked out during dinner because I couldn't take it anymore.

Best Answer

Oh it was scary! On one occasion my mom had a knife. My step dad ripped open his shirt and kept screaming at her to stab him...Yikes.

Best Answer

whoa.

Best Answer

Mine used to. It was pretty bad at times. They are gone now, but boy, for a while when I was a kid, I'd get woken up to glass bashing and screaming and yelling. At night, the screaming and yelling. Then they got old and I had children, so they fixated on my children and forgot the bad things and just enjoyed my children.

Best Answer

never happend but it's kind of hard to do when you've got a single parent... plus now it's just impossible

Best Answer

No. My father was always too polite to kick the misandrist ***** back on her ***.

Best Answer

My father died.<br />
xW

Best Answer

i'm sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

No problem; I'll grow older. And everybody has to go once. xW

Best Answer

very right. :)

Best Answer

yes, it's irritating

Best Answer

yes it is!

Best Answer

Mine did, when I was a kid. I remembered it all my life. It was traumatic.

Best Answer

sorry to hear

Best Answer

Yes. All the time.

Best Answer

they are ridiculous when they do that.

Best Answer

My dad yelled, but now they are divorced.

Best Answer

i'm sorry to know

Best Answer

Nah, its better that they are separated.

Best Answer

Nope cause they divorced

Best Answer

i'm sorry to hear that

Best Answer

Thanks but dont be Im not lol :-)

Best Answer