CHECKMATE360 CHECKMATE360 31-35 19 Answers Mar 1, 2010

From my past I arrived at my present - but *I* define my present as this moment in time only. how I arrived here is irrelevant. What I do now is all that counts.

Best Answer

Definitions change with time...gay was happy then it was homosexual, cool was a cold feeling then it was something popular, etc..I am consistently redefined and can't stop changing. I like the definition of what was is no longer the same each day. My life has gone so many directions and yet I am me and will be. The definition others place may never change but it is affecting them and not me...So long story shorter, the definition of me by others may never change but I am a bit different for having lived each day.

Best Answer

Only if I know what's in the box

Best Answer

no, I only focus on the now and am oblivious to others feelings, without guilt, unless it pertains directly to to situation.

Best Answer

no but it does indicate were u have been...:)

Best Answer

No, from the things in my past that I didn't like I can change it to make my future better.

Best Answer

only if you allow it to

Best Answer

yes, i am a wiser person because of the mistakes of my past.

Best Answer

My past influences my choices in my present and my future, it doesn't define either.

Best Answer

it can

Best Answer

I think it definitely does define my present. It's what I have been through in life that defines who I am today. Had I gone through other things, I wouldn't be exactly the person I am now... I'd be a little different. I don't think that it is the ONLY factor though... because other things also define us... genes, family traits, mannerisms, birth order, the stars moon sun, whatever... our demographic... it's all intertwined to our being.

Best Answer

yes and no.. I am not sure.. I like Connie said

Best Answer