Just curious because I noticed from my experience that right handed guys have lefty penises. & guys with smaller ones dont really pick a side. As for left handed guys I cant remember what way it hangs My last 3 boyfriends where right handed. Anyhow for any guy that wants to answer or for women who want to put there expertise in there from what they know.
Anasela Anasela 22-25, F 19 Answers Jul 21, 2010

I don't have one. I'm a robot. I have great tracks, though.

Best Answer

I read some where that more than %80 of men are lefty!!!

Best Answer

I think I'm going to say your observation alone makes me want to move on to another question.<br />
Really!<br />
LOL

Best Answer

Hey good looking don't pick on my
Question lol

Best Answer

Hey, it's an honest response

Best Answer

Okay. I suppose i can except that.
wanna kiss my thong wearing ***
maybe stay there for a while n lick
my ***** too? Lol I'm bein playful here

Best Answer

If you promise to rub your ****, I think I would, I would love to lick your *****, as for your ***, I we would find a appropriate way to deal with it. As long as you don't mind that deep plunge of ***, you know the one I'm referring to.
You are playful here.

Best Answer

I would rub my **** and *** on
your cok intensely the deeper the harder u go the better n yes i know xxxacly what plunge u talkn about

Best Answer

Good, I love when you rub your ****, the more you *** the more you amaze me, I know you want it hard, I know you like it best.

Best Answer

So much for privacy.... LOL

Best Answer

IM A RIGHTY BUT LIKE TO HANG LEFT.

Best Answer

Come see me and find out :P

Best Answer

Right-handed and hangs to the Right.

Best Answer

I am right handed, mine hangs to the left, all the time

Best Answer

I'm left handed and it hangs to the left. I understand most guys do. Nothing to do with whether you are left or right handed.

Best Answer

my one just want to kick back,chill and hang out.

Best Answer

I'm a right handed guy and mine hangs to the left. Definately an inconvenience when driving down the road and my wife wants to play up my shorts because I have to move it over.

Best Answer

Well...I am right-handed and mine hangs to the right. It's either a coincidence or maybe most guys just hang to the left. But then again mine has a slight curve to the right also...so...i dont know...

Best Answer

Very observant! All of what you said is true. Hope that helps.

Best Answer

Lol!! Straight

Best Answer

Right handed, left hanging

Best Answer

Yep. Righty. I hang left. Never knew that was a "thing" before now. Hmmm...

Best Answer