I mean sure, I have ups and downs, but it's pretty much perfect, I live in a stable home with wonderful loving parents who are each other's first and onlys since 30 years ago, upper class economy, pretty much anything I want any time I want, perfect childhood filled with laughter and toys and siblings. Sometimes I feel guilty for it ... why can't everyone have a family like mine? :c I feel bad just talking about my problems when I've had such a fabulous life and others haven't ... Does that make sense?
ColdColors ColdColors 18-21, F 6 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Parenting & Family

My life has been nowhere near perfect, so I guess this question isn't targeted at me either. I wanted to comment on it anyway.<br />
It's great that you acknowledge how fortunate you are and have been, no need to feel guilty about that. What you can do to help others, do it. Just as cupcake1992 said, join a volunteer program :) Enjoy your fab life to the fullest, just don't take it for granted. You got a good head on your shoulders.

Best Answer

Thisquestion almost made mecry I can relate to this so much, since people think my life is so perfect and I hate to complain but I learn no matter how your small your problem seem in the long run its big to you now and thats all that matters.

Best Answer

it sounds like you want to give back to the humanity that gave you so much. join your local volunteering. or join a volunteering program on craigslist or wherever. it feels good to give back and know that your efforts help individuals to have a chance to live the life you did.

Best Answer

Who's life is perfect ? Mines damn sure not and never will be

Best Answer

*facepalm* Then you aren't who I was aiming the question at. Obviously.

Best Answer

Yup. It's normal.

Best Answer