iamSTAR iamSTAR 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 30, 2011

OMG I was just thinking of tis question about 2 mins ago and saw you asked it here now...wow-that's something almost psychic!

Best Answer

OH YEAH? COOL. :))

Best Answer

I'm Gemini @ rising star sign scorpio/TIGER.com which can mean organised chaos!

Best Answer

HMMM..I'M A PISCES-I ALMOST TYPED PIECES,SO I'M NOT THAT MUCH OF A ZODIACIST! i'M TOLD,BY THOSE IN THE KNOW,THAT I AM THE POSTER BOY FOR MY SIGN-EMOTIONAL. SENTIMENTAL,ARTISTIC(IN A MANLY WAYHRUMPH, HURUMPH)CREATIVE..YADA,YADA.TO TELL YA THE TRUTH,MOST OF THE FRIENDS MOVED AND I SPEND MUCH OF MY TIME CREATING FUN WAYS TO DRINK EGGNOG!BY THE WAY WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?COME HERE OFTEN-AH HECK AT THIS POINT I'M NOT A SIGN I'M A BILLBOARD AGAINST A DISSOLUTE LIFESTYLE.....UH WHAT WAS THE QUESTION?THANKS FOR ASKING-WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?

Best Answer

Scorpio. :D

Best Answer

gemini.. born the year of the monkey... apparently thats like holding a match to gas

Best Answer

Wow! haha

Best Answer

I have been told I am a stereotypical Scorpio. Passionate. Emotional, flirtatious... non-conforming, open to new experiences...but also stubborn.... but I don't see it as a negative, for me that is Just another word for... resolute :P

Best Answer

Scorpio here. :) But I'm not flirtatious. XD

Best Answer

Absolutely. 98% of the desc<x>riptions for Sagittarius are completely accurate for me. The only one I can think of that doesn't describe me is the part about cheating. I am extremely loyal and would never cheat.

Best Answer

That's great! :)

Best Answer

Yes, I don't believe in or follow the Zodiac, but every time I read about a Gemini they describe me to a T...... Spooky!!!!!!!!

Best Answer