Yes my 3 Jack Russell's always greet me when I come home and some days they even bark at me for being late

Best Answer

No. He usually doesn't even jump down off his bed (he lounges on the guest bed all day while I'm at work). I usually take off my coat & such and then go in and greet him. He's happy I'm home...he's just a more reserved type of dog! He will greet me at the door if I've been gone overnight or worked extra late...but then I think it's more to be able to get outside quicker! lol

Best Answer

only one of my dogs does, the other 3 small dogs have to go into their bed cage while we are away b/c they use the floor as a restroom, and as soonj as they are let out of the cage they go to the back door to go outside, when they vcome in, then we are greeted.

Best Answer

Till now I have had 5 dogs and 12 cats (once 4 at a time) and they all have been greeting me when I come home... My first dog I got when I was baby and grew up with him... He was getting excited before even see me... I guess he have been hearing or smelling me haha

Best Answer

Yes...but outside. Generally because she wants to be fed or wants to get into the house. <br />
She's a pragmatic cat.

Best Answer