LydiaRia LydiaRia 51-55, F 12 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in WTK

Yes, I used to be 3monthcoma but then I met and fell in love with pinkman4, my new name reflects my devotion to him even though he has since changed his name to Thunderstick69, giggle

Best Answer

hehehe....thunderstick69 teehee

Best Answer

Male ego, I guess. I do love the fool though and feel so wonderful that he loves me as well

Best Answer

Yes. Gus was my favourite dog. He's been gone for 5 years now. I went with BigbadGus because FatdumbGus just didn't sound right.

Best Answer

Mine is self explanatory; it means where did we leave off. where were we.

Best Answer

Shared between me & my wife who also share it's uniqueness! :-)

Best Answer

Certainly! :) I'm a fireman through and through. I respect the values and history of the fire service along with the brotherhood we share. I honor those who've made the ultimate sacrifice by protecting and preserving the lives of others, in particular the 343 who died on 9/11.

Best Answer

During summer holidays in my teens, I worked in construction jobs and the foremen would order "Get Heavyduty for that!" when any particularly physically demanding work came to hand.

Best Answer

My parents thought it sounded good when I was born...

Best Answer

Well the name, Baby is a nick name since I was about 5. And the number, 95 is a very special number to me.

Best Answer

If you say it, it sounds like you're saying "meet-your-death."

Best Answer