luv2be luv2be 41-45, M 14 Answers Jan 8, 2011

Yes, my wife diapers me.<br />
I've been a lifelong bed wetter and I could never have relationships that lasted. I had to call them off before it got to serious. My then girlfriend discovered I wore diapers at night and decided to use it to her advantage. It the end it's worked out good for each of us.

Best Answer

Yep, my husband sure does.

Best Answer

My G-F just made sure she bought them and told me I better wear them, She made sure I was diapered and just added fluids tell they working like I needed them, she has now moved on to get a better job in a different town, Now what ? does your wife have friend that would like a guy like me ?

Best Answer

Not generally. I do it myself. Occasionally it becomes foreplay and I generally get more than my diaper done :)

Best Answer

yeah my gf diapers me and changes both the wet and meesy ones

Best Answer

Yes. My Wife diapers me. She gives me my bottle,too.

Best Answer

Yes my wife dose

Best Answer

we diaper each other, but my wife will only change wet ones, not the messy ones, I'll change anything.

Best Answer

My wife will only change my nappy pad, if I am ill and cant get out of bed, its lovely having a bed bath, then a fresh nappy pad and pvc pants

Best Answer