exvirgins exvirgins 36-40, F 8 Answers Sep 24, 2010

No, all is one consciousness but appears to be multiple. As we release ideas of separation, we come back into line with what we really are which is a single consciousness looking through the appearance of many personalities.

All there is is the Godhead, and it cannot divide itself; it can, however, create the appearance of division.

Best Answer

I am to divided to answer.

Best Answer

Yes, take for example the most simplest of single cellular organisms. There is a cell membrane separating it from the rest of the universe. Inevitably this resulted in the characteristic properties of life, in particular, the necessity to reproduce for survival. Hence leading to more separate forms of life and divisibility in the universe.

Best Answer

yes divisibility exists certainly as a concept ...without it we would be bored thats why divisibility is necessary if we got rid of it we woukd just recreate it again

Best Answer

No. There is only one thing and it is the only thing that exist. There is nothing outside of it and it is infinite.

Best Answer

Yes!!! it exists and it is painful to us humans. It's funny, although I am lonely at times, I often separate myself from others. I am afraid of being rejected and I do like being alone.

Best Answer