I understand about protecting kids but really? Yesterday I couldn't write a story about wearing jeans and tee shirts. I can't say "I make my bed everyday", but 50 year old men can send me pictures of their genitals??? Whose running this place, TV Evangelists?
KenzieluvsRupert KenzieluvsRupert 16-17, F 6 Answers Jan 23 in Community

I think that some groups have been tagged as adult because others have put sexual stories in there. <br />
As far as who is running this place...that's a good question. I'm not sure that anyone really is, at least not consistently.

Best Answer

So people get to ruin perfectly innocent groups for the rets of us.

Best Answer

this site can be annoying sometimes. a simple group like that could be considered adult material, and the jeans and t-shirt thing is just as dumb. EP used to be a really cool site, until they partnered or sold out to yahoo I think. not sure who runs the site, but it seems like an empty room full of idiots. lol

Best Answer

It's because it's intended for mature content. You can join my group & make my bed, if you like. :x

Best Answer

Saying I make my bed does not make it mature content any more than saying I picked my laundry up off the floor, but I'm pretty sure someone could dirty that up too.

Best Answer

I find it a little odd someone created that category :)

Best Answer

That's EP for ya.

Best Answer