dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 17 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It sad if you hang out with someone just to sleep with them get your priorities straight thats just kinda sick

Best Answer

this isnt what i meant

Best Answer

its the way your kinda percieving it

Best Answer

Lol! TOTALLY! !!

Best Answer

ummm no

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me a bit. I have a lot of friends I have no intention of EVER sleeping with.

Best Answer

ugly one's?

Best Answer

I think you missed the point of spending time with someone who you like. You should learn to enjoy people for more then physical gratification.

Best Answer

The best way to care about someone is to respect their wishes. If you have a healthy friendship with this person, you will keep in mind that respect for boundaries is tantamount. Otherwise there is no care, only selfishness. It may still be bothersome, but it is a burden you will grow accustomed to, and eventually move beyond.

Best Answer

yeah, that is awful. But maybe if you want to sleep with that person you will have to give a gesture of it. I would have never had a chance with my bf if I had not given him a very clear message I wanted to be with him romantically.

Best Answer

yes but I don't want to sleep with the person I care about consiterin I don't want to be 13 with a baby

Best Answer

you shouldnt be awnsering these questions you should be in bed dont you have school in the morning

Best Answer

night

Best Answer

anyone else not tired?

Best Answer

If you both want it, then get down to business

Best Answer

Maybe they can't sleep with you cuz they are married

Best Answer

somewhat, but it can make you very creative.

Best Answer

LoL, yep!

Best Answer

your pitcure is scary

Best Answer

yeah that does suck

Best Answer