I know her on EP. She is so smart and amazing. I said something that hurt her alot. When it hurt her, it hurt me. She thinks I used her for sympathy. But it's just that I always say what's on my mind. She thinks I tried this, but I didn't. I think of her as a grandma. Cause I never had one. But when she got hurt, and left me, I got hurt, a thousand fold. And all I've been trying to do is fix what I did. I want her to know how sorry I am. How much it hurts me that I hurt her. How do I do this? :(
Emolia Emolia 18-21, F 3 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I know it's hard, but you gotta be patient my friend :). Unintentional though it was, it sounds as though you violated her trust. I doubt she's trying to punish you, but she is hurting too. If you've apologised that often, she knows how you feel. Put her feelings and needs first. Give her fime.

Best Answer

Type her a pretty poem about her & send it to her in a private message :)

Best Answer

Did that like twenty time. :/

Best Answer

She dint respond?

Best Answer

I agree with CASFF. Time is likely the the thing that will heal what happened between you.

She knows you're sorry for what you said if you've apologized the way you imply. It's hard to lose someone you care for, especially when it's you who messed up. :(

I hope your friend sees how much you care and how sorry you are.

Best Answer