where does it say no other life forms else where ?

Best Answer

So, by the same reasoning, the earth is six thousand years old, is flat, the sun revolves around the earth and women must shut the hell up in church and submit to the will of men.<br />
And you're gullible as hell.

Best Answer

no i am not you are rude. the bible does not say the earth is flat and does not say it is 6 thousand years old. the earth is round and billion of years old maybe more then billion probably trillion years old. and Adam and Eve were alive for about 800 years old.

Best Answer

You know even the catholic church says adam and eve never existed. I'm rude? What about the idiot god who supposedly creates mankind only to condemn it to eternal suffering and impurity through the creation of original sin, that passes from parents to children?
You're basically saying the universe exists for humans. What is your proof? A book written by misogynistic, intolerant and ignorant men from the bronze age. That you believe to be true because it's written there it's true.
And there you have the calculations http://creation.com/biblical-chronogenealogies . Absurd? Not according to the lord of the rings of the bronze age.

Best Answer

crys i am very sorry the catholics don't believe in Adam and Eve.

Best Answer

religiouse people are also saying that Adam and Eve were not white people and had dark tan and could have been looking just like the black people we have today....that **** scares me!! I HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!! ADAM EVE BETTER NOT OF BEEN BLACK ****!!

Best Answer

Consider that if jesus ever existed, he would have been born in the middle east. He'd easily have the looks of Osama Bin Laden or Qaddafi.
And if they were naked in paradise, it would have made sense for them to be black, as black skin doesn't get sunburns. Also, the oldest human remains ever found were found in Africa. In that sense, we're all Africans.
But if you believe in the story of genesis, you have to notice that adam and eve had two sons. Their mother was the only woman in the world, who makes them the first ************* in history. And you also have to accept that all men are brothers, so, send my regards to your brother Obama!

Best Answer

dude EVE DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER SONS AND SHE HAD MANY CHILDREN SHE HAD HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN!!! THEY LIVED TO BE about 800 years old.

Best Answer

Who cares? ****** is cool, right? Little black adam and eve having black sons with big black things leaves wouldn't cover...
I know this because I've actually traveled in time.

Best Answer

GOD DOES NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO TRAVEL BACK THAT FAR IN TIME WHEN ADAM AND EVE WAS ALIVE!!! THE GOVERNMENT HAS FOOLED YOU AND ****** WITH YOUR HEAD AND YES TIME TRAVEL IS REAL BUT YOU CAN NOT GO BACK TO PAST WHEN THE EARTH WAS FLOODED YOU CAN NOT EVEN GO WHEN THE EARTH WAS FLOODED BUT YOU CAN GO WHERE IT WAS AFTER THE EARTH WAS FLOODED!!!

Best Answer

Oh, so I say I traveled in time and you believe it. Wow, you are even more gullible than I imagined. What government are you talking about? The Portuguese government? No, they're not creationists, they are sensible people. Do present me some evidence that time travel is possible and that humans, not just particles, can travel in time with the current technology. You won't because you can't right? I'll have to take you on faith? You're getting your head further and further up where the sun won't shine.

Best Answer

The Bible never states that God did not create life forms elsewhere. It only deals with life created on earth. So there is no "Only" statement in the sc<x>riptures.

Best Answer

It specifies That God created Heaven and earth <br />
Parted night and day and created all life on the lands and sea and finally created man <br />
And saw that it was good , <br />
But it doesn't specify that He didn't do it else were,

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Interestingly, it doesn't. It only says what God did, not what he didn't do.

Best Answer

The bible does not address the subject of another genesis. Besides, the book of genesis is a translation of a translation of the truth that the Hebrews could accept, and understand. If they had been given the exact coordinates of another planet of sapient creatures, relative to easily identifiable pulsars, the system to record them had not been created yet. Look to the bible to judge yourself, and to find wisdom. Look to the stars, to see what they hold.

Best Answer

No it doesn't. The possibility of having billions of habitable planets in our galaxy alone and that there are at least 500 billion other galaxies have not occurred to the people who worked out the sc<x>riptures. They simply had no idea that there was an issue. Most of us still does not bothered a lot by this issue. Those numbers are just too large to comprehend. This is part of the reason why arrogant atheists like to point out that the study of astronomy makes all of our Gods look very small and provincial.

Best Answer

They are small and provincial as they were invented by small and provincial men with primitive world views and total ignorance of the workings of the natural world.

Best Answer

Yes, that's what I said. However, knowing a little bit more does not justify arrogance towards the past, since our knowledge will be dwarfed by the upcoming generations pretty fast, too.

Best Answer

the bible didnt say earth was the only planet with life

Best Answer