In a generation's time we should start a new one that the twin towers never really existed. They were just <br />
'photoshopped' into images and films.

Best Answer

Don't know... what always bothered me about flight 93 was that there were not anywhere near the full capacity of passengers on board. That never happens.<br />
As for it being shot down.. I could believe that it happened. I don't though. It's one of the least ridiculous 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Best Answer

And everyone of those conspiracy theories have been debunked, and those that jumped onto that bandwagon were made to look like fools. But I guess some just need any other explanation other than the truth.

Best Answer

There is just too many coicidences surrounding 911 and I think people shouldn't get too busy arguing about something that could be very real.I keep hearing about how corrupt the American government is so why would it be so hard to believe that 911 was a flagged attack?The way the towers fell and the inside explosions would tell you that there is much more to this story than what the American government care to let you know.But I think people should not be afraid to ask them questions as there will always be an opposing force to any contraversial question!

Best Answer

experience has shown me goverments are capable of ANYTHING

Best Answer

I laugh because the US intelligence act like they know EVERYTHING..but they cant find a plane literally asking to be found (ping ping ping)

Best Answer