There aren't many good relationship moves ba<x>sed on lies

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

So what would she do if he turns around and says. "OK we're going to have to get married" ?

Best Answer

Lol well that's what I asked her similar. Guess she didn't think of that.

Best Answer

If someone is unable or unwilling to be honest with their s/o, there is their answer; there is not point in continuing a relationship with someone that they are willing to lie to.

Best Answer

Lol yah I know. I was trying to understand where was she coming from with this, but I guess what she's saying is once they react in a way that's not her way or the right way she can leave them with no regrets. Not justifying her, but idk my cousin is a bit cray cray lol.

Best Answer

What an ugly disgusting person she is. Anyone she eliminates should count themselves lucky.

Best Answer

lol I'm loving you guys answers right now. Lol, but she seems to thinks it's the best bet. I just don't have the energy to invest in all that extra crap.

Best Answer

that's messed up, that's playing with a guy's heart and mind at the same time; she should take things slowly with guys she likes so if she finds someone good, she doesn't have to "test" him in that way.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

She's a ****** person. end of story.

Best Answer