Ok so my cousin have this thing where before she would break up with any man, she always would tell him that she's pregnant like months or weeks before. Now at first I thought yeah this **** is weird and you sound crazy, but heres y she says she does it. It's because when she feels like shes so in love with him and that he may not be, she uses that as to rule him out. Like she would say she's pregnant and watches his reaction. She says if he react in ways like a typical jackass by saying it's not his, or suggest an abortion, or just run away from the situation, then she know that he's not for her anyways. She says because that let's her know the type of guy he is & will be & before she fall too deep she wants to test that out. Now I thought this **** was crazy, but that's not that bad of an idea lol. What do you guys think? Is she nuts?
bellyofthebeast bellyofthebeast 22-25, F 8 Answers Apr 14 in Dating & Relationships

There aren't many good relationship moves ba<x>sed on lies

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

So what would she do if he turns around and says. "OK we're going to have to get married" ?

Best Answer

Lol well that's what I asked her similar. Guess she didn't think of that.

Best Answer

If someone is unable or unwilling to be honest with their s/o, there is their answer; there is not point in continuing a relationship with someone that they are willing to lie to.

Best Answer

Lol yah I know. I was trying to understand where was she coming from with this, but I guess what she's saying is once they react in a way that's not her way or the right way she can leave them with no regrets. Not justifying her, but idk my cousin is a bit cray cray lol.

Best Answer

What an ugly disgusting person she is. Anyone she eliminates should count themselves lucky.

Best Answer

lol I'm loving you guys answers right now. Lol, but she seems to thinks it's the best bet. I just don't have the energy to invest in all that extra crap.

Best Answer

that's messed up, that's playing with a guy's heart and mind at the same time; she should take things slowly with guys she likes so if she finds someone good, she doesn't have to "test" him in that way.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

She's a ****** person. end of story.

Best Answer