Im eleven years old please dont say Im young I just need answers this guy is the same age I asked him why is he shy he answered looking at the floor with a smil. Because he thinks i like him Im like what he said thats why I cant talk to you does this mean he doesnt like me ?
jennifer235 jennifer235 13-15, F 8 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I don't think so. I think by the way you described how he is shy, doesn't look at you when you speak to him & smiles; that he does like you & that's why he can't speak to you. Ask him.

Best Answer

So he does like me?

Best Answer

By the way you described it, it seems like he might. He is the only person that will know that answer.

Best Answer

Im the only girl he is shy with andim the only girl he looks at idk if he likes me?

Best Answer

It means he doesn't like himself he probably doesn't know you enough to not like you.

Best Answer

Try asking him out for a soda or something Jen

Best Answer

I think it is clear he likes you. THAT is why he is shy. He views you as wonderful, powerful and scary. You won't make any progress with him if you scare him away. Try to just be normal and friendly with him. Get him to open up and down the road you can start angling it towards something more, but I'm talking about WAY down the road. He needs emotional growth and development now and it will take a while.

Best Answer

He's shy and because u said he's shy around u and no one else it sounds like he likes u. Ask him if he really likes u.

Best Answer

he likes you! try make him feel comfortable around you and see then if he shows up his feelings :)

Best Answer