This is getting old!! You would think EP had a Spam Filter or something to stop this !!! GRRRRRrrrrrrrr
countryrice countryrice 46-50, F 6 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in EP

they fix it and they come back

spam filters have to be updated to match spam =)

Best Answer

this place needs alot of work

Best Answer

it's not easy... requires constant attention from specialists. i deal with email spam and it really isn't easy. there's a new spam wave, we devise a way of blocking it, have a few days' peace, and they find a way around it.

Best Answer

I tried and gave up.

Best Answer

its ok <3

Best Answer

I am flagging like an NSA phone tap at a VFW

Best Answer

seemed like every time I flagged another on poped right back up

Best Answer

Which spam are we fighting honey?

I keep reporting babavishyslackmajik and fridgidairewoman......... what else you got?

mx:))

Best Answer

the weird astrology person and the indie dude posting online divorce

Best Answer

FLAGGED ! just for you. mx:))

Best Answer

thank-yer :))))

Best Answer

(did it for me too......... but you are special) mx:))

Best Answer

HEY MICKY YOUR SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND......HEY MICKY!!! :))))))) ur sweet

Best Answer

Bugger..... didn mean to blow your mind.... guess I over did it again.... lost many friends that way ;(( YEAY! for B.A. ty, mx:))

Best Answer

EP says that they are spam free...ha ha ha..I got tired of flagging constantly..now I just block the spammers. EP isn't going to do it..people have been asking them to stop it for some time now.

Best Answer

EP need a complete makeover

Best Answer

I have been around for a few years..in that time..the makeovers they have done have been horrible. Perhaps they need to sell it to someone knows how to do a better job.

Best Answer

Agreed. There has been a surge of spam, this morning, that advertises nonsense and gives phone numbers to call. I flag it as spam, when I see it.

Best Answer

yes yes yes!! block these pesky suckers ugggg its annoying

Best Answer