Sometimes it takes up to 5 minutes for the page to work. Don't click off the page until it accepts..

Best Answer

Really? And it doesn't send you a message that it's going to change it or anything? With what's been going on with me, nothing happens. I see the address for the photo in the little window, I click "Save", and then the address disappears. This has never happened to me before.

Best Answer

Sometimes it changes instantly for me.. sometimes.. 5 minutes. .. and I am on cable.

Best Answer

I remember it taking a while to update...and there was a message about that. Now there's no message. I just click "Save changes" and the address for the photo disappears from the browser bar. :(

Best Answer

maybe you have a glitch running . reboot computer maybe?

Best Answer

I don't know....seriously wondering if it has to do with a switchover/upgrade to Internet Explorer 9. It's kind of like it's blocking the transfer of the photos to the site.

Best Answer

You have to save changes on two consecutive screens

Best Answer

Okiedoke. Have no clue what that means. lol

Best Answer

It must be you!

Best Answer

Boo.

Best Answer