http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtP0sGWF_d8
robermanpink robermanpink 26-30, M 4 Answers Jun 15 in Community

Very interesting thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

Empirical evidence.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I'm not watching any video. As I've said, there is empirical evidence that shows that dogs have emotions like we do.

Best Answer

SOME dogs experience SOME emotions like us.

Best Answer

All dogs experience pretty much all emotions like us. I is unknown whether they feel guilt or actually have a sense of humor.

Best Answer
Best Answer

"All", huh?

Best Answer

All dogs a.k.a Canis lupus familaris experience sadness, anger, fear and happiness essentially the same way humans or Homo sapien sapien do.

Best Answer

You put a very large amount of faith in an alleged survey. No survey can legitimately claim "all" unless they test "all". And there are seven BASIC emotions; if you want to believe all dogs experience all seven, go for it. But it's just not believable.

Best Answer

What? That is dumbest thing I have ever heard. Dogs are the same species. That's like saying Chinese are emotionally different from Africans. You're right about one thing though, no survey can legitimately claim all unless they test all. That same logic goes with everything.

Best Answer

Do you believe that a Miniature French poodle has the EXACT same intelligence and emotional level as an Australian Sheep dog? Do you even know all the emotions a human can experience? You're that little furryboy that wants to be a puppy, aren't you.

Best Answer

Intelligence is not emotion. For example a human infant isn't that intelligent, but experience the same amount of emotion as any other human being can.

Best Answer

You're not comprehending. I said "Intelligence AND emotional level". And I did not give 'age'. Assume they are both 4 yrs old, or whatever. And for your info, infants DON'T experience the level of emotions adults do. You're guessing here, and it's showing. Badly.

Best Answer

But what does it say at the top, EMOTION. Not intelligence, you just threw in intelligence, because you were trying to make a point. Also, just to throw this in , your remark on the dogs. Poodles are arguably on the most intelligent dogs, because of their trainability. ALL and I mean ALL dogs experience the same emotions, because genetically and mentally they are all the same, pack hunting, omnivores, with keen senses of smell. We can throw in babies, dog breeds and furries, but in the end, a dog feels like a dog, no matter what race or variety the dog is or even what the dog does.

Best Answer

Then you should REALLY love pigs. They're even smarter and more trainable than DOGS!!!!

Best Answer