Throw their empty food bowl in first .

Best Answer

You should see what a Chiwawa looks like while Boating and Biting Bubbles at the same time .

Best Answer

For large dogs I use the shower to clean them. You need to buy a shower hose that will extend to the ba<x>se of the tub. It makes shampooing and rinsing off very easy. The drawn shower curtain always provides a safe place for their initial shaking off the excess water. I try to get a towel thrown over them right away to keep the flying water down to a minimum also. Little dogs go in my laundry room rub.

Best Answer

3 dogs-one I pic up and put in (35lbs) one 85 lbs. surrenders and goes in reluctantly--the other 85 pounder I have to pretty much drag, and the more he resists, the more I laugh and it makes it so hard to lift him over the edge while I'm laughing. Front first- back end follows. Love them so.

Best Answer

I was my pooch in the shower today it was much easier than the tub, he didnt freak out as much either.

Best Answer

Showers are easier.

Best Answer