i have american terrier pitbull, hes my dog bestfriend other scared of it but for me his the sweetest dog i ever have
flux99 flux99 31-35, F 8 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Community

Yes I have 2 a beagle and a german shepherd. I enjoy playing with them and the companionship they provide.

Best Answer

I have a 7 year old German Shep./mutt mix. She is the light of my life and an excellent companion. She has epilepsy and is on two kinds of tablets and I can only hold out hope she will be around for a long time. I love her.

Best Answer

I don't understand why people say that dogs are a mans best friend..<br />
I wouldn't be friends with anyone who ***** on the floor and then stares at me until I pick it up....

Best Answer

I just bet that someone wiped your *** when you ****, bet also that you played in it and smeared it on things. Bet that person still loved you though. don't be so harsh on things you obviously haven't experienced for yourself.

Best Answer

i wonder why he used wolf as avatar if he doesnt likes dog at all , u just eat what you said midnightstroker

Best Answer

Yeah. Hes a German Shepard and I've had him for about a year now.

Best Answer

No I had a big beautiful, black and tan West German German Shephard named Kaiser, and an East German female named B, and without getting into any Britte, and to make a long story short, I called my wife from Avon Mass. one night, and she gave Britte away, and gave Kaiser away to the Little Rock Sheriff's department so he could use his tracking title to sniff out drugs, and help find missing people. I had both dogs for about 3 yrs, and it broke my heart, and found out 4 yrs ago that Kaiser had been killed in the line of duty. I was so proud of him, yet even more disgusted with my ex wife. Kaiser was my dog, and and when I would cut the grass, he would pick lawn mower up by wheel with his teeth and jerk it every which way. He hated the lawn mower, but was so loving and good natured around the children in the neighborhood, and was a great protector of my ex and 3 girls. I still to this day miss my best friend.

Best Answer

Yes, I've had dogs all my life. Shepard, Rodisian Ridgbacks, doberman Great danes, mongrels. Each dog has their own personality. It's a wonderful thing to have love shared with a dog, they are one of the best loving friends a person can have. faithful always good humored, always looking up to you for everything they need. Your their provider and owner. <br />
I have always felt that any person who loves dogs, has a good heart and gentle spirit, kind, considerate, and caring. Good luck with your pet.

Best Answer

my roommates have a dog. he's not mine but he's my little buddy. we've known each other about a year and a half.

Best Answer