Yea. im having them more often. I might have to go back on my meds. Hope you are feeling better tho.

Best Answer

Hey Darlin, I would advise you to cut down those 'meds' if you can. I was in a car accident. My husband took me to our doctor because every time I drove I would imagine cars coming at me from everywhere. The pill(can't recall the name now) put me to sleep in less than a minute. He told me my head literally hit the dinner plate.
So back to the doctor again and asked for something more mild for the anxiety. Perhaps something 'natural'
Immediately she replied St. Johns Wort. I take one twice a day and I'm fine. Every thought stays right up on the shelf where it belongs.
However if you make this a choice to try, first look it up on your internet. St. Johns Wort sometimes negates certain chemical or RX medications.

Best Answer