You don't get to ask questions.

Best Answer

Ha Ha! Clever answer...though in fact i am permitted - encouraged even - to ASK questions. My Master decides whether he chooses to reward me with an answer.

Best Answer

Thanks, sweetie. Your master sounds like he needs some training.

Best Answer

COFFEE THRU NOSE-LAR-I-OUS

Best Answer

We will have to agree to disagree there, hun. He is a great Master. He knows exactly how to get the best out of His slave, for His maximum satisfaction.

Best Answer

You know best, Subbabe :-D

Best Answer

I understand that this is a serious question subbabe. Hmmm...I've always been encouraged to ask questions... I wouldn't submit to anyone who didn't allow this...I suppose it depends on your relationship and dynamic (sub/slave, etc). I would flat out ask your Dom how he feels about spontaneous gestures (at an appropriate time!) so you get the answer straight from him. So much about D/s is communication... neither a Dom nor sub is psychic so sometimes clarification needs to take place and that shouldn't be looked at as a negative thing :)

Best Answer

Defiantly topping from the bottom. Way too much initiative. Kneel and wait. Do not think. That is the masters role. <br />
Personally couldnt do it. I'de totally be topping from the bottom. But also a good comment on the master not controlling the situation. Maybe it's laziness on the masters part. Or maybe the master is bottoming from the top?!

Best Answer

I agree. This so called, "Master" sounds a little soft. I'm guessing he's talented in other areas. Subbabe's no dummy, so he must have something else up his sleeve.

Best Answer

No, for the record my Master is not soft in the slightest. His powerful control over me is immense and i dare not waver from His instructions of what to do - or equally as importantly - what not to do.
My question is not relating to a 'scene' or to 'playtime'. It is relating to normal day-to-day gestures to delight Him with the extent of my total submission to Him.
i know i will be punished if He ever deems that i have stepped out of line; i also know that i want nothing more than to please and to delight Him....so i'm prepared to take the chance of punishment if it means potentially bring Him unexpected pleasures.

Best Answer

Look, I think what you are showing is initiative and creativity. In a sub/dom relationship - that is the role of the master. In my humble opinion, a true sub/dom relationship transcends playtime and extends to the entirety of the relationship, or as you put it - normal day to day life.
The Master's role is to create the relationship as a whole, including the day to day 'boring' bits. It is what ensures the submissive' role as a submissive and hence does not allow for the sub to start initiating themselves. Once the sub starts manipulating the macro relationship, even by adding submissive gestures, then they are effectively taking (a modicum) of control; Thus subtly eroding the sub/dom power balance. Thus my comment about the Master getting lazy. The sub necessarily needs to submit all control. This gives the sub complete trust in the Master which comes into play when the master starts pushing boundaries. Again I say you are on a a dangerous path of eroding your relationship if this continues.

Best Answer

Its also why its so hard to find a truly talented Master

Best Answer

i just happened to trip over your question. i find it to be a valid one.<br />
i'm Dominant by nature and am fully aware that a submissive woman follows but also leads at the same time. she will submit as long as she WANTS to. <br />
a submissive woman is a gift. who in their right mind would abuse a woman who derives pleasure in, the giving? <br />
being submissive doesn't make you... mindless. serve your Master with love and pride. if you start to believe that you are being mistreated by him, kick his unworthy behind to the curb.<br />
be well and good luck to you,

Best Answer

Reading through these posts..i am leaning towards 'to each His own'. Every Dom/sub relationship will vary...as do other type of relationships. i personally prefer a 'Dominant' Dom..meaning i may ask questions, only if He allows me to. This is part of the control i seek.

Best Answer