pumking pumking 18-21, F 10 Answers Feb 15, 2012

Yes, I do think I've lived this life before.......nothing but struggles, too much sadness and not enough happiness........If given the choice to come back, it's a definite No, I'm stay put....

Best Answer

i think i was sad the life i lived before i lost someone i loved .and think i have met her in this life and trying to gain her back .

Best Answer

its a problem when u have a very good memory.......or mental imbalance.......

Best Answer

love ur pic

Best Answer

Yes I fell the same Like I lived this life before but then something happens an then I think not.

Best Answer

Some call it deja vu and are troubled by the tricks their mind plays on them, especially during their dreams.

Best Answer

Yes. Its deja vu. Groundhog day

Best Answer

Well I always listen to the same song again and again, mostly I just set it to repeat, and other times, I keep pushing the replay button on youtube, but not once does it sound the same actually, in my car I have a huge usb stick [ well 4 gigs ] with three songs on it, so then i do not have to set it to repeat, but just wait for the other two songs to end, which are among my favorites of course ;)

Best Answer

Yes. It's sometimes sad, sometimes not.

Best Answer

I recently started hanging out with a new group of friends, the thing is the more I hang out with them and experience events, the more I realise I have done all this before.<br />
I thought I was going crazy but its all so familiar, I have just met a new girl in the group and I know her, I mean I know her like I have known her all my life, I recognise her so completely and it jolted me in to realising that I am living the same time period over again.<br />
As every event happens I suddenly remember that it has happened before in a dream.<br />
I don't know how long this feeling will last for but it is interesting and comforting that everything is so familiar. Maybe it is just my way of coping with new experiences.

Best Answer