What is the real reason why some White men, and not all....are so jealous or upset about interracial dating. Mainly here in the US. Tell me why EP. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 15 Answers May 29 in Politics

I would have to say it is probably a holdover from the slavery days, like a psychological fossil. (What I'm about to say might be offensive to you and just so you know, I'm a white man but I don't hold the opinions I'm about to describe.) One of the best ways to keep people divided (for example poor southern whites living in shacks versus African-American slaves probably not much poorer than they) and to maintain the white supremacist social order that underpins slavery, without which their backwards agrarian economy couldn't function, it had to be ingrained into white society that African-American men are a mortal threat to everything they (white society) held dear if left to their own devices, thus it "makes sense" to the southern whites of that era to keep the slaves oppressed and in chains so they can't be a threat. And the biggest boogeyman of all was a threat to the virtue of southern white women. Nothing instilled more fear in the heart of a racist white southerner in the 1800s than the thought of coming home to find a black guy boinking his white wife or daughter or sister. This was the origin of the myth that African-American men are sex-crazed beasts who have a one-track mind focused on raping white women, the myth that African-American men always have bigger penises than white men as it made white men doubly sure to do everything they could to prevent interaction between white women and black men. After all, why would a white woman choose a white man if a black man's c**k is so much bigger? Better to prevent her from having that choice altogether. Ultimately what I'm saying is that it was a process that was aimed at keeping whites afraid of black people and keeping them very willing to see black folks in chains, but with an underlying economic motive behind all of it as it was doing this to keep African-Americans DOWN, to keep them "in their place" as the whites saw it, and that place was in a field picking cotton or planting corn. It's a great example of how an economic system and economic realities can not just influence but totally shape a people's mindset.

Best Answer

Excellent overview and insight here. And to note we are only about 40 years plus out of the segregation era. So for some, the memories are still fresh in their minds. Thank you.

Best Answer

Oh you're most welcome and thank you for the kind words. Yes, we're only about 40 years past the segregation era and I tend to think that racism, like poverty, is often generational. Meaning if you're a little white kid brought up in a household where you hear your white parents every day referring to all black folks as the N-word and never having anything good to say about them, that kind of crap sticks with a kid especially when his mind is still in its very malleable, very formative early years. He's much more likely to grow up to be a racist who hates black folks and when he has kids he's going to teach them the same racism and intolerance. And the process keeps repeating as THEIR kids get taught racism which gets passed on to THEIR kids. So that's why even though to some people 40 years might seem like a long time it really isn't especially from a generational standpoint. I was fortunate to be raised by two parents who told me from an early age "Treat people the way you want to be treated. You'll find good people and bad people of all shapes, sizes, skin colors etc. Someone's color doesn't make that person either bad or good. Don't discriminate. Treat people on an individual basis." SO glad they taught me that from when I was old enough to listen. But many white kids don't have that luxury and instead they end up learning to be racists and passing it down to their kids. It's a tragedy.

Best Answer

It's hard for single live alone, always need someone stay with you,If you are a single for long time and you are struggling with finding your beautiful cougar.Why not try the site: ? http://cougardatingclub.wordpress.com/ ? ?It's a serious place to meet beautiful and sexy cougar,milf for fun, romance, relationships and activities.It's the most effective cougar dating site and free join.Happiness can not be missed,visit now,to meet your lover!?

Best Answer

Maybe the same reason as other races. I'm sure in every race you will find people against interracial dating.

Best Answer

I do not know. Others here have offered interesting explanations. <br />
I can say I have observed some white women who dated black men no longer were of interest to white men. It sort of puts another meaning to the ex<x>pression, "Once you go Black, you don't go back."

Best Answer

Interesting! I'm not sure white men hate us in general, but I do think that some of them are jealous of us because we attract white women a lot. Most definitely.

Best Answer

Only the fat ones. Somebody has to.

Best Answer

LOL !

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I don't recall that entitled little **** every saying anything about blacks.

Best Answer

Its in his manifesto............

Best Answer

Ah. I stopped listening. Too bad he killed himself.

Best Answer

@ Zonus white men ? <br />
Wrong <br />
His mother, Li Chin, first viewed the document at 9:17 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, and then went to his YouTube channel, where she found his rant entitled “Retribution,” in which he outlined his plan to “slaughter” members of “the hottest sorority house” on the UCSB campus. She immediately called his father, Peter, as well as 911, and the parents set off for Santa Barbara from Los Angeles.<br />
Some how I doubt his mother was white.

Best Answer

Well he sure had some racist views.....its in his diaries.

Best Answer

If you're a black man, and I'm guessing that you are. Would you be okay with your daughter dating a white man? Be honest.

Best Answer

Of course I would. I have Whites in my family......many of who have dated and married in other races. Its not big deal, and I don't see why it is to you. =)

Best Answer

I personally don't care. Just wanted to see if you were okay with the flip-side of the argument. You're a stand up guy.....that's awesome, brother!

Best Answer

primitive mindset from the days when tribes kept to themselves. society is moving on, human nature not so.

Best Answer

Is racism human nature.

Best Answer

i believe so. even today it can be found worldwide. it's underlying for the most part, but doesn't take much to bring it out. one bad experience by a member of a different race is all it can take.

Best Answer

Elliot Rodgers is half Asian and half white. Obama is half white. That explains it.

Best Answer

Obama is black in the eyes of many. At least in the US.

Best Answer

Black America feels that his whiteness is what betrays them.

Best Answer

Interesting. But at the end of the day......many blacks have a greater sense of pride now more than ever before because of him being in the White House. The culture has become black-faced because of the theme this new Liberal establishment has created.

Best Answer

Best that I can tell, neither the whites nor the blacks are finding him credible. I think that the race card was overplayed and it is having a backscatter effect that is ultimately creating a larger racial divide in America than there ever was. Whites are now a minority in America and are still being blamed for all the ills of society. These things make the people that say them look stupid and the whites get blamed for the stupidity, too.

Best Answer

Its all ridiculous propaganda that toys with our deepest darkest fears and make people do stupid things. At the end of the day, the new world order is sittiing in a room behind closed doors.....black and white.....getting rich and laughing all the way to the bank because middle class America is not smart enough to discern what is being done to them inside and out. =)

Best Answer

Ain't that the damn truth.

Best Answer

LOL not in my eyes! to me he is f_u_c_k_i_n_g useless!

Best Answer

It's the old racist "one drop" rule. Another legacy of the slavery era...

Best Answer

It's called prejudice....Slick !!!

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

some guys are jealous because they are prejudiced and they think races should date the same races, colored people should date colored people, and so forth. Perhaps they think it contaminates the gene pool or something. Or maybe they feel inadequate as men and feel threatened that other guys are stealing all the good women from them.

Best Answer

This is a very prehistoric ideology that is only self defeating at best.

Best Answer

it is self defeating; love and romance shouldn't be limited because on color or race or anything else. And there's enough love to go around for everyone. People who are centered on what everyone else is doing, really need to turn to themselves and ask why that's the case.

Best Answer

they're psychopaths. do you need more reasons?

Best Answer