groundshaker groundshaker 26-30, M 26 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

yes.<br />
he smells bad too, like old spice and hair gel.

Best Answer

All the money in the world and he cant fix that. Guess some things never change.

Best Answer

Most rich people are.

Best Answer

But not all of them. But "The Donald" is definitely one of them.

Best Answer

hahah.... I know many people that are rich. Wow, you never do a business deal with them. Crooked bastards!

Best Answer

Smh Dont make no sense. All the money in the world but scared to death to give up a penny of it.

Best Answer

Oh my, I can't stand him. He's such an idiot. I never really liked him to begin with and now I really don't like him. He needs to get over himself because there are other people who way more important than him. To me, I think he's just jealous.

Best Answer

Smh I think all that hair is eating at his brain.

Best Answer

LOL! That's funny. Most likely.

Best Answer

Without a doubt.

Best Answer

You left out arrogant, pompous and a weasel. I've been across the table from him in a business setting.

Best Answer

Thanks for clearing that up. I forgot about those.

Best Answer

yea

Best Answer

yes , it looks that way with him

Best Answer

I don't know the man. I didn't like the show *You're Fired* but I don't like any of those so called reality shows.

Best Answer

who cares

Best Answer

I actually like him

Best Answer

now don't be hating cause a man has dough

Best Answer

I aint against nobody getting money. I am against people becoming jerks once they get it and not wanting anyone else to have any.

Best Answer

He does not keep you from making money....go do it and set a new standard of behavior for the wealthy then.His money is in his hand and a smarter man can take it from him...even he knows that.Fight to get and it's a fight to keep.Is that what you would want in this world? To sit upon a pile and defend it.

Best Answer

not to mention, he's a megalomaniac

Best Answer

I dont know what that means but it sounds bad.

Best Answer

Megalomaniac: (noun) a pathological egotist. or in other words.. a person who NEEDS to be on a constant ego trip, because this is all they know.

Best Answer

Oooooooh. Thanks for clearing that up. Sounds like him.

Best Answer

I kinda laughed at his comment, "The country is divided." Of course it is. It is divided between the "HAVES" and the "have-nots."

Best Answer

This country been that way. It wouldnt be that way if people wouldnt become ******** just because a got more money than someone else.

Best Answer

The poster child for modern American capitalist dreams.

Best Answer

What's hysterical is he's declared bankruptcy like three times.

Best Answer

LMAO! Hell naw.

Best Answer

He's also a huge professional wrestling fan which is where all the trash talk comes from and why he's so popular with Fox News. He's the proverbial redneck who moves to the big city, buys loud suits, and thinks he's cultured.

Best Answer

I don't know, but what a good question.

Best Answer

I had to ask the question after I heard that he tweeted a comment about there should be a march on Washigton because Obama got reelected. All he's thinking about now is, theyre coming after my money. Like he doesnt have enough or something.

Best Answer

hey hey hey, who do you think pays for his wifes surgery...he needs all the money he can get

Best Answer

I have nothing against him having money. Get all you can get. But dont become a jerk in the process.

Best Answer

they all areeee

Best Answer

Instead of worrying about who got reelceted he need to be trying to do something with thst hair. Its been out of control for some time now.

Best Answer

"Dona prump" means "filthy fart" in Icelandic

Best Answer