Uhhhh, who are you exactly??? & what's with the vendetta against anime?

Best Answer

i am not toatlly against it i just think ppl spend way to much time with it drawing it watching it reading about it like it is that awesome u spend all day at it the only good anime was death note xxholic fruits basket and pokemon none of this other crap thats out there

Best Answer

What?!?!? *ROFL* Oh man, no wonder you don't like it. The only quality anime you mentioned was Pokemon. But hey, everyone's entitled to there opinion.

Best Answer

well what kind do u watch then?

Best Answer

Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Full Metal Alchemist, Rave, Black Cat, Claymore, the list goes on.

Best Answer

you u pretty much watch everything do u like manga?

Best Answer

Yeah, I prefer it to anime sometimes. Unless the anime is done right, of course.

Best Answer

well thats good i dont have a prob with the anime i just prefer to draw it instead of watch it or read it thats all

Best Answer

Ok, that's cool. I wish I was good enough to draw it.

Best Answer

Dont like it, then dont bother with it. Its sad when someone elses hobbies affect you bro

Best Answer

nope, I get annoyed by person who get annoyed by other ppl fun hobbies ^ ^

Best Answer

anime is like a cartoon except just a little more plot orientated kinda other wise its just all for the action

Best Answer

As long as they are reading, I'm fine with it.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer