tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 19 Answers Jul 28, 2012

i wouldn't change for no one . just be your self if that cant deal with you then their not ready for you

Best Answer

"Being myself" isn't what everybody else might like. But I love it. I've taken my lumps for it and I was actually being very nice. The simple truth is you are the best you there is. What more can anyone ask for?

Best Answer

Change is the law of life...Some times even the root change also may be acceptable as in my own case.

Best Answer

Men who try to change Women are insecure. Find a human who loves you for you, flaws and all.

Best Answer

no being yourself is enough even if its not enough for anyone else so what your second to no one anyway

Best Answer

:) Don't change for anyone, be yourself! There are times when you have to compromise and adapt to relationships. BUT ALWAYS remain true to yourself. If you have to change, you will never truely be happy. I've learned this much from my unc, my second father, and best friend.. who just passed... "You and me are different, people are either scared or weirded out by it, but never compromise who you are for someone elses happiness. If you can accept someone as they are and love them, the same should be done for you."

Best Answer

just being yourself may not be enough,its like being selfish.

but however it depends on wht change.

If giving up certain habits brings a smile its better to do it.

Best Answer

Yes, but that is the time to better yourself! Spiritual growth is impotant. We should always strive for perfection though we will never attain it!

Best Answer

Wrong

Best Answer

It's never enough. No one gets a job by being themself. And no one gets a date without trying too hard.

Best Answer

Not true. I'm always awesome

Best Answer

I had a feeling you were going to comment.

Best Answer

Lol I should really start paying attention to who's asking the question

Best Answer

But then you wouldn't grace me with your awesomeness. *Sarcastic cough*

Best Answer

mmm... I need more details to answer that... what about a nak€d picture for a start? :P

Best Answer

I will chop your wong-dong off before that ever happens.

Best Answer

I think you may need to change a tiny little bit, maybe?

Best Answer

Would changing for someone else make you a better person?

Best Answer

Generally, I think I'm a good person. But I have my faults, a lot of them. They're part of me. So, just being yourself may not be enough, because the faults can push people away.

Best Answer

Instead of better I should have said "bring you personal growth for the better". If someone can't accept your faults perhaps they aren't emotionally/mentally developed enough.

Best Answer

I should have also said 'tolerate' and not 'accept'

Best Answer