I had reasons ba<x>sed on occurances in my life that can only be explained by there having been someone or something of a supernatural being having been looking out for me. Researching science, history in each country, all different cultures from each culture and all religious beliefs led me to the general consensus that there is in deed at least one god, and that the events in for believing there's some kind of deity running things and that the events mentioned in the Bible actually occurred, and the morals taught in the bible are also taught in 50 other religions around the world even before christian crusaders reached those parts of the world. If the stories in the bible are true, and the morals are shared within the religious texts of other religions... then the teachings of the bible in my opinion are also true. Thus all my thorough and in depth efforts to find something beside's christianity just led me right back to what I was taught as a Christian pastor's kid..... but all my studies showed me how Christian beliefs are ba<x>sed solely on blindly accepting the misinterpretations of the bible that are taught in churches, rather than reading and searching for the truth for themselves. I continue to study all religions and their holy texts as well as the cultures and history of the countries mentioned in these holy texts to better and more fully understand the truth. I believe that every religion along side science and history are small pieces of the same puzzle that isn't being put together, thus the whole picture is not being seen by anyone. I am trying to piece that puzzle together.

Best Answer

sounds interesting advice what if B leads to A

Best Answer

Same here. So glad i escaped religion.

Best Answer

People believe in religion because it relieves them of the responsibility of thinking for themselves. They have a need to be controlled.

Best Answer

that I grasp just thinking is that the hole truth or just part

Best Answer

For some fear plays a factor, they were raised that way and unsure, "Pascal's wager"

Best Answer

infinite gain lol for what leading a slightly different life I will not say if there is a god he would not care on such selfish petty small thing as I can not assume gods personality but I think that people should realise that what have you done in your life has been worth infinite gain have you saved the entire world have you stopped wars no

Best Answer