YungTaku YungTaku 18-21, M 7 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I like women, so ;-p

Best Answer

no, you can't be a lesbian if the real lesbians won't even talk to you

Best Answer

The definition of a lesbian is a homosexual woman...don't put woman down by grouping men together with us. Lol

Best Answer

Absolutely No Disrespect Intended To Women/Lesbian..However,Just Because One Is Born In The "Male" Form..Doesn't Necessarily Make "Him" "Male"..Therefore,What Would Even Suggest That A "Male" Couldn't Be Labeled As "Lesbian"?We Are One Community..Let's Show Love And Support Towards One Another..It's Difficult Enough To Be Who We Are In Society..Please Not In Our Community

Best Answer

Wow ...you took that way too far. I make a joke and you ran the other direction. But, if you are going there. I love all people..male and female. I could care less if they are lesbian, gay, strait, bi, or into woodland creatures..that's their thing. The definition is what it is. A lesbian is a homosexual woman. Period.

Best Answer

Well,I've Learned That One's True Gender Lies In The Brain and Not Between One's Thigh's..Therefore,If A Male Is Born With A "Female" Brain..One Can Consider Him As Female..Therefore Concluding If He Has Absolutely No Attraction To Men..Then Would Merely Suggest That He's "Lesbian"

Best Answer

I'm a lesbian... I can't stand men! nasty hairy brutes.....

Best Answer

Ouch :(

Best Answer

(I'm also a man!! but it's never stopped me!))

Best Answer

Guys are not lesbians by definition.

Best Answer

Lesbian Pride!

Best Answer